Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / My sidebars disappeared

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Paul Kunkel
    Participant

For some reason the sidebars are missing on wangjingwei.org, can you please help?

Paul Kunkel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @macusersince85

I can’t seem to login to your Dashboard as it is not taking the password your sent.

Anyway, I checked your site and its pages and I do not see any issues. If you could send screenshots, we would appreciate it.

Regards,

Paul Kunkel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @macusersince85

I checked again your site and I am not seeing any issues. Kindly send screenshots so we could check further check on this issue.

Regards,

Paul Kunkel
    Participant

Because the sidebars are missing my screenshots will not show what is not there. These are supposed to show up underneath the branding element on the right hand side. Right now, there is only white space, and the content takes up only 3/4 of the page width. If you can please go into the edit mode on any of the internal pages, you will see that the sidebars are there, using the menus and the widgetized sidebar plugin in the last column on the right hand side.

Thank you.

Hi @macusersince85

I checked http://wangjingwei.org/wp-admin/widgets.php and all the sidebar widget areas are missing.

There may have been a change done on the side that caused it to disappear. The best option you can do is coordinate with your hosting provider and ask to restore the site to the last time that sidebars are working.

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.