Home Forums DynamiX Support My site is completely down

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Paul Kunkel
    Participant

My host tells me that the child theme is the problem. This is the message they sent me regarding a fix:

/home1/homangha/public_html/wangjingwei.org/wp-admin/error_log:
    [27-Oct-2016 23:21:51 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function pll_save_post_translations() in /home1/homangha/public_html/wangjingwei.org/wp-content/themes/DynamiX-Child/functions.php on line 15

Is this something you can help me fix? Do you charge for this service and if so, what is the cost? I have no idea how to do this. I bought You and was thinking of moving over but not right now, I like what you guys do and hope you can help me.

Thanks,

Paul Kunkel
    Participant

I discovered it’s actually Unite Gallery plugin that’s causing the problem. So I redid the grid layout using VC grid gallery http://wangjingwei.org/en/english-home/. But while I can disable column padding, I don’t know how to eliminate row padding. Can you help? I’d prefer no vertical space between the images.

Thanks.

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @macusersince85

Can you send over your login credentials so we can check on this further from our end?

Regards,

Paul Kunkel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @macusersince85

The bottom margin has been removed for the images.

Please check if everything looks good from your end.

Thanks!

Paul Kunkel
    Participant

Thank you so very much. if you can kindly tell me what was done so I know how to duplicate the effect myself.

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @macusersince85

I added CSS for this:

.panel.block.columns {
        margin-bottom: 0 !important;
    }

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.