Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Need help activation plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • 3wiseteachers
    Participant

We recently purchased the Dynamix5 Theme and I have installed it on our WordPress
    site. I was required to install Revolution Slider and Visual Composer, which I have
    done. The issue arises when I try to activate the Visual Composer.

Every time I try to activate the plugin, I am taken to a page that says we do not
    have a license and need to purchase it.

I have tried to install an earlier version and enter the username, API Key and product key but get an error that I have an invalid license key.

http://screencast.com/t/HKHEGWsVzm

It is the one I found in the read me file…

http://screencast.com/t/Zt4squrB

I have used this theme with other clients without a problem. What do I need to do so
    I can start using all the features of the theme.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  3wiseteachers.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I replied via email, but I’ll add the response here too ( preferable to keep communication here ).

You do not need to enter the license key. The purchase code you’re entering is for the theme and not Visual Composer. They’re attempting to get you to buy a license so that you receive automatic updates – but it’s not essential you do this as I update the version of VC when I update the theme.

spaidisseny
    Participant

HI good morning,

I have bought 4 licenses and revolution slider is not activating… I have bought revolution slider independent licenses for other projects… but DynamiX templates come with revslider included….

How do I activate rev slider to use premium templates…. I have had a look around but not finding in the theme files any licenses either how to activate.

Please can you help as everything else is quite urgent.

Many thanks for your support from Barcelona.

>Ricardo Alcalde

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Ricardo,

If you goto Codecanyon > Account > Downloads and locate the License for one of the Revolution Sliders you’ve purchased, you can use that code to activate on the DynamiX install.

I hope that helps?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.