Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Need Help with Editing Drop Panel Arrow/Trigger

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

• Jonathan Galbraith

I am trying to add some CSS3 to the little arrow next to the search box that triggers the drop panel.  I have had several people not even realize that the panel was there.  So I want to add some CSS3 and have the background color fade in and out.  I have created the necissary code and have a working example of what I want the background color to do below.  I can work with XHTML, CSS, & JavaScript fairly well, but my knowledge and experience with PHP is very limited.

Here is the code that will demonstrate what I want the background color for the drop panel arrow/trigger to do.

<title>CSS3 Loading Animation Loop</title>

<style type="text/css">

body {

background: #161616;

margin: 0;

padding: 0;

height: 100%;

.container {

width: 400px;

margin: 0 auto;

overflow: hidden;

.contentBox {

margin:0 auto;

.arrowback {

-moz-animation:move 1s infinite linear;

-webkit-animation:move 1s infinite linear;

@-moz-keyframes move{

100%{-moz-transform: scale(1);opacity:0.1;}

@-webkit-keyframes move{

100%{-webkit-transform: scale(1);opacity:0.1;}

<div class="container">

<div class="contentBox">

<div class="arrowback"></div>

Your time and help with this small but important detail is greatly appreciated!

Jonathan Galbraith

Is there no help out there for this?

Seems it couldn't be that hard to impliment with a little better php knowledge than I have. 🙁

HI Jonathan,

This is more of a customisation than support and without actually trying this out myself I do not know off the top of my head how that would work. Is there any reason why you wouldn't use jQuery instead of CSS3?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.