Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Need your expertise… Themeforest

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Mel
    Participant

Andy,

I’ve contacted Themeforest through their support center (envato) on at least 3-4 occasions with login issues with no response (my latest is Ticket ID #QQZ-983-73905). Basically, I no longer have access to mel@blacknwhitelife.com (it doesn’t exist) and when I attempt to reset the password it sends a reset email to the address that no longer exists. There is no other option to reset the password.

For months I’ve used the initial email address verification that they sent when I purchased the theme back in July 2011, but I made the stupid mistake of mentioning that I was using that as my work-around in one of my ticket requests for assistance.

Now they have fixed that… when I try to use the verify your email address link, I get the message “This verification code has been used or does not exist. Please try signing in or contact support.” Both of which is my issue:

1. I can’t sign-in.

2. I get no response from support.

I know it’s outside the norm in way of you providing assistance, but is there any help or advice that you can provide?

Thanks – Mel

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Mel,

It maybe worth using Twitter to contact them instead (they often recommend that), I’m not sure what I can do. If that fails, write some text for me to send to them and I’ll see if that works.

Mel
    Participant

Thank you Andy!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

No problem, any response?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.