Home / Forums / ePix Support / Needs HTML Files

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Rohit Singhal
    Participant

Somehow I needs HTML Files for Theme.. can You help me ?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Rohit,

ePix is a WordPress theme, it has HTML built in but it’s not pure HTML, it’s generated by PHP. What exactly are you looking for?

Rohit Singhal
    Participant

Hi,

I understand its a wordpress theme, I am making a site to sell photographs and I found this theme awesome. I integrated this with wordpress but “Product Categories” datasource is not working and I am finding many compatibility issue with client requirements. I spoiled a day to dig down issue and I found out that wp_query($args) adds an “WHERE 1 = 1 and 1 = 0” clause while preparing query. I tried the code after removing product_cat, product_tag from $args then code worked, but It listed all products irrespective of category/tag. I searched a lot on internet.. but I am helpless.

If you can solve this issue It’ll be fine.. other wise If You provide HTML Layout files of Home Page, I’ll make site using some other framework.. Client Delivery is critical at this moment.

I appreciate your response and support.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

For the product categories to work, you will need to install the eCommerce plugin ‘Woocommerce’. Then create product categories and select them within the gallery. For more information on Woocommerce, please see the documentation here.

Please bare in mind when creating categories that the name and slug must be the same. E.g Name: Crazy Golf Slug: crazy-golf.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.