Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / New to Dynamix

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Mokor
    Participant

Hello,
    I just bought theme and I cannot simply upload it to my site.
    What could be wrong?
    Mokor

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

What exactly are you having issues with? Please take a look at the documentation here regarding installing the theme.

We recommend to use the Envato automatic theme installer plugin as mentioned in the documentation as it is very easy to use.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Mokor
    Participant

Hello Themeva,
    Is it that, I am getting to the wrong forum for help?
    How can I get a response?

My site: http://www.journalismcultures.org/

Please, please!!!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean? I answered your question with the correct information you need to install the theme as it should be installed. What other issues are you experiencing?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Mokor
    Participant

Hello Tom,

Thank you for coming to the rescue.
    If you take a look at this link, you will see what I mean. (http://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=Point)You can see a 728×90 banner and a”button” that fills up the rest of the space. I want to place a box like that in my page, but I do not want to leave the rest of the corner empty.

Please do you understand what I mean?

We are trying to place advert boxes for our sponsors.

Please can you help me with the followong?
    1. increasing the text point size on my front page. The text point size is too small.
    2. can you help with making our Facebook box align with our scrolling image on the left hand side?

Thank you, hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards

Mokor

Mokor
    Participant

Hi,

Tom, what you have on the Demo of the theme is something else with what customers experience from using the theme.
    I sent you a link, of which I expect you to nicely take a look at what is installed and offer your professional input.
    I have scavenged the documentation you sent to me the whole weekend to get the theme to where it is but there are still adjustments to be done.

Please take a look at my first mail.

Best Regards

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like you had already added the box and button you are referring too.

1. You can increase the text size by using the Live Skin Customizer. For more information, please see the documentation here. It will be located under Font Settings.

2. I am not sure what you mean by this.

I have noticed you are not using DynamiX as your theme, we can only provide support for the themes we provide.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Mokor
    Participant

Hello Tom / Themeva,
    Thank you for your reply. Thank you Themeva Team.
    I took a “personal” decision, over-riding my collegues, on us to buy and use the premium Dynamix Theme while we where using the free “Point” theme. Now my job is on the line, Nice.
    After solociting for you guys help and no one seem to care about replying, I went back to the “Point” theme.
    If you check my postings on this forum, on another link, I asked for a “Paid Customization” but no one bothered to answer.

The Dynamix theme I stuck my neck out for, has not turned out to give:
    – no regular support
    – installation is not what is said on the advertisement of the theme
    – reading extensive manuals is not a “Premium Buyer Quality” (where you expecting ONLY Professional Developers to buy your product(s)?
    – Is it because you see it as “Journalism Cultures in Africa” and you thought we are based in Africa? (with noo representative(s) in other parts of the world? Australia included.
    – and much more.

And it pains me.

Anyway, First, I see that if I want a common “banner box” from you guys, of which the Dynamix theme which you say is supposed to be a business-ready theme does not even have a banner box or whatever a client/sponsor will as us to incude without us “embarrassing” the client or sponsor.

I appreciate learning the hard way about such service(s) as your.

Thank you for the fact that I spent the whole weekend going through your “documentation”, and I am still left wanting.

Themeva, your After-Sales-Services is nothing encouraging. Tell a Client he has to pay 500 Euros for a theme and that is understandable, than taking me through this.

I live and work in Munich, Germany. I am German, and you are an Australian company, if I suppose. Check the website again to know our location.

My phone number, if you care to call: +49-176-870-028-44
    I am sure through Journalism Cultres website, you will find us on Facebook, Tweeter, and LinkedIn

We are not in Africa.
    We are promoting Africa
    We are groups of Journalists worldwide.

THE SOFT SIDE
    If you care, we can still work together.
    Dynamix is a nice theme at 55 Dollars

If you say or think otherwise, then dont answer this mail, and I will keep the Dynamix theme in our archives.

Best Regards

Mokor

NB: Dont forget to have a nice Valentine.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Mokor,

Let me start by saying we work extremely hard to provide this support for the themes. Support is not a compulsory option to give to customers from ThemeForest and I spend up to 6 hours each working day replying to customers who need help with the themes.

I have answered each of your questions in a timely manor and tried to work with you to understand exactly the issues you were having. I did not for some second ‘presume’ that you were from Africa at all, not quite sure where you got this impression but all customers are treated equally.

Installation of the theme is simple when using the Envato theme installer plugin or uploading via FTP. Please list the exact issues you are having and I will be happy to help you out. One step further would be to set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

We live and work in the UK, ThemeForst (Envato) is the marketplace in which the themes are sold on. We work on UK timezones so times for you may be a little out. I personally work from 7-5 each day excluding weekends, if not later most days, to provide support and help out with the themes.

Everything that is displayed on the demo site of DynamiX is what you will receive with the theme. It can do everything that the demo site does, hence the display of all of the options. If there is not an option on the demo site, it will be a customization of code to add this feature in that you require.

We do not offer paid for support as we just do not have the time to individually customize every customers site. If you want to customize the site, I recommend using ThemeForests service, MicroLancer as there are some great developers on there.
    However, for minor customizations we do offer the Premium Customization Forum, but please read the page fully before signing up.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.