Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / New WordPress Version 8th of December

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • heli
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Was just wondering…the latest version of WordPress that’s due to be rolled on the 8th of this month, do you envisage any major incompatibilities with the Theme/Visual Composer? I’ve not had time to install the beta version on a test site and with everything I’ve read about there being big changes to various aspects of the WP code I was wondering how much it’s likely to affect the Theme etc…

What do you think (I don’t expect you to have a crystal ball btw…just another opinion from someone who’s more knowledgeable than I am!)

best wishes

Heli

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Heli,

I’ve put aside to do some more testing on this tomorrow. I’ve been using the next version of Visual Composer for about a week now, I believe all will be fine in time for the launch.

heli
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Good to know that it’s not going to be too problematic, I had visions of all the sites crashing! Now all I have to do is persuade my clients that they will really need this update (unless I offer updates for free they’re not that keen but still get very antsy when their sites stop working!)

best wishes

Heli

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.