Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Next and Previous Post links and removal of "Leave a Reply" feature on Posts

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • philreece
    Participant

I want to Flip the content in the next and previous buttons on this page:

http://rdaiw.selfip.com/priority-2-support-aerospace-industries-and-services/

If on Post entitled Priority 2, then Priority 1 should be the previous post and Priority 3 should be the next post. At the moment they are the other way around. I also do not want any commenting at all on the posts. How can this be fixed?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is default WordPress functionality, it is either older or newer therefore showing it that way round. If you change the post publish dates, they should swap around.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Kind regards,
    Tom

philreece
    Participant

What about removing the commenting at the bottom of the post?

philreece
    Participant

I have fixed the left and right ordering but some pages are not showing this feature. See screenshots uploaded. I also want to remove the comments section below every post.

Priority 3 Post
    Priority 4 Post

philreece
    Participant

this is how i want posts to perform:

Ideal Post Layout

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do the dates of the posts that you want in order go in date order? If not, this WordPress function will put in the next post, in date order, next on the navigation link.

Disable comments Appearance > Theme Options > Page Comments > OFF. Then go to each of your posts and click ‘Screen Options’ at the top right of the page > Tick the Discussion box > Scroll to the bottom of the page and uncheck allow comments.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Matthew Rings
    Participant

“Scroll to the bottom of the page and uncheck allow comments.”
    I have 200+ Blog post. There has got to be a better way to turn off all comments than to go to each page! http://www.DBL07.co

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately this is the only way that WordPress have enabled but you can use this plugin to disable all comments very quickly.

Tom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.