Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / NextGen Gallery in an accordion

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Will Watrous
    Participant

I’m sorry, I assume this is outside of what you’d handle, but my supervisor asked me to post this 🙂 . We are doing a real-estate project for a client. They want all their properties listed in an accordion, but they want NextGen’s filmstrip gallery to be loaded in each accordion section with a gallery for each project. This works outside of an accordion, but only loads the first 1 or 2 galleries you look at when in an accordion. NextGen’s only suggestion was to take it out of the accordion.

If this is something you can’t help (which I think is the case) with I perfectly understand. Here’s a link to the page in question.

http://stratosdevelopment.watrousmedia.com/current-investor-property-listings/

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Will,

Having that amount of galleries loading within the accordion is an awful lot for any server to handle. Putting galleries inside jQuery elements puts even more of a strain on things.

I recommend double checking that each of the NextGen galleries have a different ID set as they may only be showing the first 2 due to a class confliction within their code.

This might solve your issue but unfortunately, it is just too much for the servers to handle so the galleries cannot be displayed. Sorry about this.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Will Watrous
    Participant

Thanks. I appreciate the help. I wouldn’t have bothered you with it if my boss hadn’t asked me to as I knew it was outside of what you would normally deal with.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.