Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Nextgen Gallery Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • tripletall
    Participant

I just installed the Nextgen Gallery plugin and I am having some troubles. To add it to a page, I have to go to Classic Mode and add it there. It seems to add fine, but if I try to click the edit icon it pulls up a blank window and……nothing. I have used Nextgen in the past and it is a VERY widely used so I am not sure why it won’t play nice.. Can you help me get this working? Thanks

Hi @tripletall

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can personally test on this from our end?

Regards,

tripletall
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

This seems to be an issue with Nextgen Gallery.

Here is the error that appears on Console of Chrome Dev Tools:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 402 (Payment Required)
    wp-tinymce.php?c=1&ver=4403-20160901:4 GET http://mygarageconcepts.com/wp-admin/?nextgen-attach_to_post=1&shortcode=bm…5zPSJpbmNsdWRlZCIgbWF4aW11bV9lbnRpdHlfY291bnQ9IjUwMCI%3D&ref=1486655475097 402 (Payment Required)

Try to reinstall the plugin. If the issue persists, try to disable all other plugins and test it again. If the issue is still not fixed, coordinating with Nextgen’s support is the best option.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.