Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Ninja Forms Three Issues

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

I have had issues converting to Ninja Forms Three (as they are not supporting the other versions) they did some testing on my test site and here is what I received from them, can you help?

Hey Florida SunCoast BMW Team,

I’m extremely sorry you’re having this issue. I just ran some tests on your staging site(http://fscbmwcca.com/fsc471/wp-admin). After I disabled the Ninja Forms Block add-on, which is a third part add-on and is not supported by our team and switched to a default theme everything looked to be working correctly. You theme was preventing fields from being filled out in Ninja Forms Three. You will need to contact the developer of your theme and ask them to look into this issue. Unfortunately supporting themes is outside the scope of our support team(https://ninjaforms.com/scope-of-support).

If you have any other questions, we will be happy to help as best possible.

Thanks,

Kenny
    WP Ninjas, LLC

Hi @fscbmwcca

Can you please elaborate what the issues are so we can check on it further?

Regards,

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

The new version of the plugin requires some kind of conversion of the existing forms. When I have tried this I have had many errors and the forms don’t convert. I recently also had a problem with the captcha so I created a support ticket with them and they tried to convert to that version and ran into the same errors and that is the email they sent me. That’s all I know…

Hi @fscbmwcca

Can you please elaborate further how we can reproduce the issue from our end so we can test and see what could be the issue?

Regards,

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

If you log into my test site fscbmwcca.com/fsc471 and go to Forms>Settings expand Advanced Settings and click the red button that says Update and Convert Forms, you’ll see that very little of the forms convert.
    Thanks

Hi @fscbmwcca

Are you not able to convert the forms using another form, then switch back to Dynamix after the forms are converted?

Regards,

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you are requesting me to do. What is Synthesis?
    If there is another plugin that will convert all my forms (I am also using Contact7) I would love to migrate to it… Let me know if you know of any…

Hi @fscbmwcca

My apologies for the mix-up.

I meant to say “Dynamix” instead of “Synthesis”. Are you not able to convert the forms using another theme then switch back to Dynamix after conversion?

Regards,

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

I can give that a try on the test site…
    I’m not sure if the Ninja Form developers did that on the test site?

Hi @fscbmwcca

I am not quite sure as well. It is worth the try since the forms are not really theme dependent.

This means that the conversion should work using another theme and can be used if you switch back to Dynamix.

Please give it a try.

Regards,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.