Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / No add, change or update on VC possible +++URGENT+++

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • etzler
    Participant

I can not add, edit or update something with Visual Composer. The save buttom dont work.

I need help!!!

Heiner

Hi @etzler

I have replied to your other ticket. Kindly send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check.

Regards,

etzler
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    igor
    igor
    Participant

Hi Edcel, i had to re-build an old website based on Dynamix (was corrupted).
    After WordPress & Dynamix installation when i go on a single page to work on, a blank page is displayed.

Try to deactivate plugins and the problem is Visual Composer. I check on Codecanyon and saw it’s not compatible with the software version WP 4.7.1 .

What can i do? I must urgently build the site.

Thank you for help,

Best Regards

Igor

igor
    igor
    Participant

Sorry i was wrong, the problem is security plugin.

In WP 4.7.1 no security plugin works correctly. When i log into a particular page a blank one is displayed.

Regards

Igor

Hi @etzler

I have personally tested this and I am able to add elements to the page and was able to save it as well.

Can you please retry from your end? If the issue persists, please send screenshots or a screencast of the issue from your end.

Hi @igorcasagrande1

Just to confirm, have you sorted everything out from your end or are there still pending issues that need to be addressed?

Thanks!

igor
    igor
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

yes i solved and now it works ! Thank you!

Glad to know you have fixed it, @igorcasagrande1

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.