Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / No Design Options in Rows & Missing Customisation Options

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • heli
    Participant

Hi Andy, Tom,

Sorry to be back here so soon after my last post.

I’ve just updated my site with the latest Dynamix theme – no problems with the vc_row.bin.php this time but when I went to add a new skin I noticed that the panel was missing the duplicate/copy tabs for the skins.

I also noticed that the design and background extra options were missing from the row settings within the page.

I’ve read through the forums and noticed that a couple of other people have had the same problem when updating and that it could be a caching problem (the site is running fastest cache) so I’ve cleared the cache a few times, cleared my browsers and history several times, logged out of the site and the internet and left it for a few hours to settle down. As this didn’t work and since the theme running on the test site was working perfectly I downloaded and uploaded that in case there was a bug somewhere but so far no luck.

I was wondering if you had any suggestions? I can set up an admin user if you’d like to take a look?

best wishes

Heli

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Heli,

As long as you’re using WP 4.1 and DynamiX 4.2 the Customizer should work. I’m releasing an update for DynamiX later today, it maybe worth trying with that version.

Also, have you tried disabling other plugins to see if that resolves the issue too?

If that doesn’t work, please post up your WP login details and I’ll take a look for you.

Kind regards,
    Andy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.