Home / Forums / ePix Support / No highlight of section inone-page home page menu-combined with multiple pages.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Shoshana Biro
    Participant

Hi,
    I have many pages in my website so they cannot all fit 6-7 sections of the home page but I would like to have a scrollable home page with the most important pages to be sections in it. In order to achieve this I made two menus, one main menu for multiple pages that uses home page build as one-page with multiple sections. I wanted the “main menu” to be the menu defined for the home page showing at the top but at each section (row) add a column on the left, in this column I added from the visual editor WP custom menu that uses the one-page parallax menu. This works OK except that the current menu option is not highlighted when I’m on a particular section in the page.
    See https://scenicframer.com
    Shoshana Biro

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Unfortunately it’s not possible to do that. However, you can change the main menu ( top nav bar ) for that home page and leave the normal one for all other pages. I hope that makes sense?

Shoshana Biro
    Participant

I think I see what you mean. The user can reach the other menu by clicking on one of the buttons in the first section which takes you to a new page which loads the second menu. I changed to be so today. Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.