Home / Forums / You Theme Support / No Mobile Menu & Footer columns no longer stack on mobile

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Julian Holtom
    Participant

I’ve mentioned this on the themeforest page also, but can see no one has answered an queries there for 9 days.
    Is there a fix for this as I can see several other people reporting the same problem.
    As they’ve done, I turned off all plugins and the problem persists, it started when I updated the theme to the latest version.
    I’m running WordPress 4.7.5

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Julian Holtom Julian Holtom.

Hi @hdamahno

Our sincerest apologies for the delayed reply. It looks like the missing mobile menu and messed up footer layour is a bug on the current version of YOU.

I have reported this to the developer. As a temporary workaround, you can use a plugin like UberMenu if you badly need a mobile menu on the site now.

As a workaround to the footer responsiveness, copy and paste this CSS into Theme Options > Custom CSS > Mobile CSS:

#footer-wrap .large-3 {
        width: 100%;
    }

Regards,

Hi @hdamahno

To fix the mobile menu issue, please replace your theme’s style.css with this version: http://acoda.com/you-theme/wp-content/themes/you/style.css

Regards,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.