Home / Forums / You Theme Support / No Mobile Menu

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Zingflash
    Participant

I have noticed that when viewing my site on mobile , there is no mobile menu even though the mobile navigation is ticked.

If you need the url I will be happy to supply details privately

Zingflash
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @zingflash

Can you please give us permission to disable all plugins so we can further test on this from our end?

Regards,

Zingflash
    Participant

yes you can disable the plugins

Hi @zingflash

Can you please try to reinstall a fresh copy of YOU to your site? We have checked everywhere and everything seems to be configured correctly but the mobile menu still does not show up.

Also, your child theme seems to be broken because when we switch from child to the parent YOU theme, we can’t reactivate the child as there are missing files.

Regards,

Zingflash
    Participant

Hi,

thankyou for looking,

Yes , my bad I removed the css header, I have re-uploaded the you theme(fresh install) and fixed the child theme but there is still no mobile menu

regards

Zingflash
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @zingflash

It looks like it’s not critical since it’s only a PHP Notice and not a fatal error so I think you can disregard it. By the way, what PHP version are you currently running on the server?

I have coordinated the issue with the developer to doublecheck what’s causing the issue with the mobile menu.

I’ll get back to you once I have any update.

Regards,

Zingflash
    Participant

Do you have a timescale ? as I’m looking to get the site live tomorrow

Thanks

Hi @zingflash

There is no ETA as of this moment but I’ll followup on this again to the developer.

Last time he checked, he did confirm that there is an issue with the installation and he wants the theme reuploaded fresh which you have done.

A workaround for now would be to use a mobile menu plugin

I’ll get back to you right away once I have an update.

Regards,

Hi @zingflash

As we checked, the mobile menu now works.

Can you please check and confirm from your end?

Regards,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.