Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / No Slide Set Manager

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Florian Friedrich
    Participant

Hi,
    the Slide Set Manager does not seem to work properly. I cannot see any of my slides, when I want to edit them.
    Also it’s not possible to show just the image text and the images and not also the title.
    the website: http://florianfriedrich.com/photos

Thanks and kind regards,
    Florian

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Florian,

Are you using the latest version of WordPress and DynamiX? On certain galleries, you can set the post content to Text/Image and this should show just that. Exactly which gallery type are you trying to set this on?

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Tom

Florian Friedrich
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Florian,

For some reason Visual Composer was turned on for slide sets so it was knocking all of the code out. I have turned this off and slide sets are now working.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Florian Friedrich
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Florian Friedrich
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Florian,

Sorry about that, the title of the post is slide set manager so that is what I presumed! That is also fixed now anyways 😛

The reason for the pages not loading is you have an outdated version of Visual composer.

A new update has been released for DynamiX which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

You are already on the latest version of DynamiX so you just need to update VC.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Florian Friedrich
    Participant

Hi Tom, thanks a lot! I thought that I updated everything to the latest version. The VC didn’t show that it’s out of date. But everything works great again now! Thanks a lot!

Kind regards, Florian

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.