Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Not a problem, but maybe an issue you need to look at guys

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Jim Donaghue
    Participant

Hi guys,

this is not an issue as the buttons still work, but there’s some weirtd code all over some of the buttons in the appearance, settings are since the most recent update a few days ago. Link here to what I mean

http://postimg.org/image/uf6txevw1/

As i said, this is not an issue as the buttons all work but i’m sure it’s not intended at your end.

Hope this helps,
    Jim

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jim,

That looks like a plugin is conflicting with your buttons somehow. I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

Jim Donaghue
    Participant

Hi Tom,

you dont reckon its anything to do that it happened right after the update?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jim,

The theme works fine with the latest version of WordPress but it is plugins that may not work fine with an update to DynamiX or WordPress. There are massive advances in code with every update and plugin developers don’t seem to keep up with these updates. Most plugins are dated and cause issue like these. Hence why we can de-activate them to rule them out, just as a test.

Your site may also be caching. If you have a caching plugin, try flushing it and resetting your browser cache too.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jim Donaghue
    Participant

cheers Tom as always

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.