Home / Forums / ePix Support / Not all pages are responsive for iPad and mobile

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • lisa
    Participant

Love this theme, had it for years. I am having problems on the responsive design effects on how it appears on iPads and iPhones (in particular the custom headings are not responsive and multiple columns are all over the place). Is it possible to have a css created of fix this problem? Thank you. Regards Lisa

http://kissthegroom.com.au/essentials/

• This topic was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  lisa.

lisa
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Glad you’ve figured this out, @kissthegroom

Please don’t hesitate to contact us back if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

enochbenjamin
    Participant

Can you share how you resolved this issue – other (me) might be having the same problem.

Hi @enochbenjamin

Please send over your site’s URL and login credentials and elaborate further on your issues so we can look into it.

Regards,

SmartSites1
    Participant

Seems like having similar issues with Lisa above but I cannot see any answers here.
    http://www.smartsite4u.com

Hi @smartsites1

I checked your site on both ipad and mobile and I do not see any issues. If you could send screenshots of the issue, we would appreciate it.

Also, please send over your login credentials so we could personally check further on this from our end?

Regards,

SmartSites1
    Participant

I have some screens from ipad at the following link:

Screens from ipad

Login details
    smart
    LSS@(uq0zcE5!40$KrYFqaKE

Hi @smartsites1

Can you please elaborate what actions you’ve done on your site? Are you switching from landscape to portrait? I simulated your site again and I can’t see any issues at all.

Regards,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.