Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Nothing showing up for Drop Down/Footer in Wdgets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Ryan
    Participant

Trying to get this theme setup for a minecraft server, along with bbPress. I’ve got things kind of chugging along, when I noticed I can’t seem to get anything to show up in that drop down bar (All I want is the Log in/out) I went over to widgets to drag it in, and nothing. No drop downs, the only options there are Sidebar 1 and Sidebar 2. Drop panel column 1-4 and Footer column 1-4 are not showing up. Is this a problem, or just something I’m missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Ryan

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Ryan,

So dragging into one of the Drop Panel Columns doesn’t show anything? Do you have a link to your site?

Ryan
    Participant

The options are literally not there to drag anything into.

Here’s My Site. I just put this up, and I’m currently bumbling my way through it.

Print Screen of my issue.

Thanks for the help.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

What version are you using? (See Appearance Themes -> DynamiX -> Details). Also check in General Settings -> Full Widget Footer / Drop Panel is enabled.

Ryan
    Participant

I’m using the latest download, and I got it fixed! All I had to do was disable the Full Widget Footer/ Drop Panel, save, and enable it again. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.