Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Odd SQL Error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Jimmy Harmon
    Participant

Things were working just fine about 30 minutes ago and now all of a sudden, this message is appearing at the top of my pages and some of my pages aren't showing up at all.

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

<b>Warning</b>: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in <b>/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/functions.php</b> on line <b>127

Jimmy Harmon
    Participant

This is a business website… can someone give me some ideas, please? My site is pretty much non functional right now.

Jimmy Harmon
    Participant

Never mind… I'm not sure what happened, but one minute my site was working fine and the next minute I have an SQL error. The next minute my site won't even load the first page.

I guess I'm starting over… again!

Very frustrating!

Jimmy Harmon
    Participant

It was the Hosting company. What a relief! Everything is working fine now. It's a horrible feeling knowing your site can go down at any second because of your hosting company, but switching isn't an option.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jimmy,

Glad you got this sorted, sorry about the delay in replying – I have been working on a major update 🙂

Jimmy Harmon
    Participant

Not to worry, Andy. I know you're busy and I'm sure we have a time difference from where we live. I'm in Arkansas, Central Time Zone.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.