Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Old Menu Sub text Style

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Sandra P
    Participant

Dynamix Theme,
    I really liked how the old style was for the main menu navigation sub text (Description text). It was changed with the new update 4.0 and it is now aligned to the bottom left. If there is a way for me to revert that style back to the old style with CSS, that would be great. It was more center aligned and i think a little bigger text maybe.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like your site is either not picking up the CSS or custom CSS has been added that is conflicting with this. I would first recommend not having the theme on a different name to DynamiX as this can sometimes create a confliction. If you have added any custom CSS, please try removing this and adding it back in line by line.

It should look the same as the DynamiX demo site.

Sandra P
    Participant

I see.
    Is it ok to just rename it back to Dynamix?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes but I would make sure it has the capital X, like the original folder name. DynamiX.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Sandra P
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a second site that licenses Dynamix and it too has this issue with the menu. This site did not have the renamed Dynamix folder. It has always had the correct folder name. I did have some custom css, but i deleted it and I still have the menu sub nav issue.

http://www.oceancountyrealtor.org/

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is a very strange issue that I have not seen before. If you have removed any custom code added, I am starting to think it might be a plugin confliction. Try de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.