Home Forums You Theme Support Only the first row is showing when browsing the site with a mobile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Lomic
    Participant

Hi guys,

On my Motorola 4G on the homepage, I only see the first row and I cannot scroll down.

Sometimes I can see it normally but most of the time I am stuck on the first row.

When using the toggle device bar in my browser on the computer to emulate a smartphone, all is fine but on my mobile it does not work.

Thanks for your help.

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @lomic

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check on this further?

Regards,

Lomic
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @lomic

What version of Android are you currently using on your mobile device? Also, what browser are you using to access your site?

Regards,

Lomic
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @lomic

I just tested your site on multiple devices and it works perfectly fine. Can you update your Android’s versions to its latest version?

Regards,

Lomic
    Participant

Could you try again on one of the devices. The first access is fine on my device, with a new browser (like Firefox). But when I come back, I get stuck. After waiting some time (30-45s) the bottom arrow appears, but when I touch it, it blinks, the logo disappears, sometimes I get to see the next row. It behaves really strangely. I am often stuck on the row for a moment, and after a while I see the arrow to go up or down or I can change row scrolling with my finger, then again blinks and bugs till I eventually land on the next row.

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @lomic

We have just tested again your site on multiple devices with different browsers and your site works perfectly fine. Please try to update your android version.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.