Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Opening in a new window- would rather not!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Outpost12 Studios
    Participant

Hi Andy, 

I'm having an issue with one of my slide set galleries and it's links. I've got two images in my gallery, both set to "title/text overlay" and linked in the gallery slide set to their respective pages. Unfortunately, when you click on the image, the link opens within the same window- when you click on the title when you hover over the image, the link opens in a new window. How do I change this option? I would like to both have the title overlay and keep within the same window. Here is a link to the page:

http://www.visualawesome.com/sitetemp/

Thanks for your help!

Amanda

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Amanda,

Has the Theme been modified in anyway? By default it shouldn't have a target="_blank" (which opens the new window). Can you do a search in DynamiX/lib/inc/stage-gallery-frame.php for target="_blank" – if you find one, try removing it. 

Site looks great by the way! 

Outpost12 Studios
    Participant

Thanks Andy! That worked beautifully. I haven't been modifying the theme at all, so not sure what happened there. 

Love all your theme. Very intuitive and easy to use 🙂

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Thanks 🙂

Jeremie Calvin
    Participant

I’m not sure why mine is set to _blank, as well, but this solution worked beautifully.Except I just changed, _blank to _self. Thank You.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.