Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Page content duplicated with a recent post

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
  • pierrehollenbeck
    Participant

Hello guys,

First of all, after desactivating + unintalling the visual composer 3.7.3 I still can’t install the new one.
    So now I am under the 3.7.3 one and when I am using a recent posts on it, my page content is duplicated.

I just use a recent post in the visual composer :
    Using a recent post
    Then my page content is duplicated :
    Duplicated content

When I don’t use a recent post :
    Without recent post
    I have a normal page content :
    Clear page content

Hope you can help me,

Best regards,

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

If there is an update via appearance plugins, you will need to wait until the next update of the theme as the VC version is different to the theme version.

I am not sure why this is happening on your page but please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you?

pierrehollenbeck
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

pierrehollenbeck
    Participant

pierrehollenbeck
    Participant

I found out the following weird instance:
    If I select in the page config a stage gallery but do not select the source ( then, the galleries brings all the galleries in the WP) then the recent post or the grid gallery in the page content works normally ( no duplicate content).

Very weird.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Pierre,

That does sounds very strange, what is the URL to your site so I can check this out?

Kind regards,
    Tom

pierrehollenbeck
    Participant

hairmedclinics.com

pierrehollenbeck
    Participant

Hi,

We have found that when WPML is activated we have this bug, when it’s deactivated the bug is gone.

Moreover :
    Duplicated content - html
    As u can see when the content is duplicated, the html for the page content (article) is duplicated.

It means that the code to generate the page (from the page model) is used twice.
    The content from WPML for the page with a dynamix recent post is simply disturbing the way the article (content) is displayed.

So we have a weird misunderstanding between WPML and dynamix recent post.

Hope this will help you. But please don’t hesitate to offer us the possibility to contact you when you work on this. Maybe together we will found the issue easily.

Best regards,

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

No one else has mentioned this, it is working fine on my test site running the exact same settings as you.

Please can you provide your FTP details and we will take a further look into this for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

pierrehollenbeck
    Participant

pierrehollenbeck
    Participant

Tom what version of wpml are you using?

pierrehollenbeck
    Participant

It seems we also use an old version of visual composer because dynamix desn’t allow the new one yet. If we want the last one we have to pay. Which version do you use ?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are currently using WPML 3.0 and it works fine. I recommend upgrading to the latest version as 2.6 is quite an old one.

pierrehollenbeck
    Participant

We have downloaded it and the bug is fixed.

Thank you for your help.

Bon tecla
    Participant

Hi tom. I need to add social icons to drop panel handle like cart icon in drop panel handle Cart icon. How can I add this?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.