Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Page listings not displaying on the Home page (Home, Products, Contact….)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Niall O’Reilly
    Participant

Gretings all,

My name is Niall, I’m in Ireland and a novice, a real novice in WP. Its great to have this resource to bounce issues with this great DynamiX theme.

So, I have been having display issues with WP 3.4.2. I create my Pages, Publish and in the top RHS of the screen I get the ‘Page Dividers’ which are all the same distance apart, but no text displaying the Page names. I say this because regardless how long the page name is they are always the same size. I swapped the Theme to twentyten and twentyeleven and they worked fine. Pages got displayed correctly in the Home page menus using these themes.

So, I wiped everything reinstalled 3.3.1, uploaded DynamiX, created Pages and they displayed correctly. I then created Menus with sun-menus and the displayed and worked correctly. Then I updated WP to 3.4.2 and everything continued to work. Then I discovered that I had incorrect ‘permalinks’. Because of my lack of knowledge I wiped the install, reinstalled 3.3.1 updated to 3.4.2, installed DynamiX created a Home Page – and bang same problem, not displaying.

So I wiped it all again and went with 3.3.1. Would it be a case of my DB version not being compatible. It’s all I can think of. I’m running MySQL 5.1.40 with Default Charset: Latin1 (cp1252 West European)

Sorry if this is drawn out, thanks again for your response on themeforest.net and welcome back from your holliers!!.

Kind regards,

Niall

Niall O’Reilly
    Participant

Oh, roll me over and shoot me!!

I think I just figured out my problem….
    I had’nt selected:

Appearance > Menus > Theme Locations > Menu…

Apologies for that.

Kind regards,

Niall

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Glad you sorted it Niall 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.