Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Page options "metabox" on custom post types

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Dario
    Participant

Hi, I want the custom metabox that includes “Page Config – Add Gallery – Social – Blog – CustomSkin” to appear on custom post types. It currently only appears on “regular” post types, but not on addiotional post types.

The visual composer plug-in you are including has the right implementation of this, I think. It lets you choose which custom post types to enable the editor on. Will you add support for this? I found and old topic about this, but the answer you gave one year ago –> http://help.themeva.com/groups/dynamix-support/forum/topic/custom-post-type-not-showing-page-layout-configuration-options/ does not seem to work (the code you suggest is not present anymore).

Thanks a lot for your interest and support.

Dario
    Participant

Here is what visual composer lets you do.

This would be perfect as it will make it easy for others too, of course.
    But if you will just tell me the code I need to modify, I will be happy as well 😉

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

To enable the Page Config box on custom post types, please follow the instructions here.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Dario
    Participant

Thanks a lot but you linked a premium topic 🙁

Dario
    Participant

Thanks a lot but you linked a premium topic 🙁 (re-posting, forgot to check “notify follow up”)

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.

Dario
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Dario
    Participant

Ok I solved it by myself! If anybody else needs the same solution, inside options-meta.php you need to look for
    $meta_boxes[] = array(

and right beneath it there will be
    'pages' => array( 'page',

Just add your custom post types, my code was
    'pages' => array( 'page', 'post','corsi','docenti','team','storie-di-successo' ),

Thanks a lot!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.