Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Page/Post Format

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Brandon Harvey
    Participant

Is it possible to add or easily change the options in the post/page format?

ie Standard
    Aside
    Link
    Status
    Video
    Audio?

I didn’t see that in the docs.

Thank You

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Brandon,

When you say change the options, what exactly do you mean?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Brandon Harvey
    Participant

Tom,

What I mean is how can we add or change the formats that appear to the right that list those formats I posted above with the input selectors and icons?

Also I’m trying to add something that will pull a relationship field from ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) where is the best place to add this code, are there any examples on here?

Thank you

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Brandon,

Defined in the functions file, search for themename/functions.php ‘post format support’, you will see the list of post formats there. With that said you will have to create new content types as per themename/content-image.php as an example then assign images to them. It is very complex and that is all the info I can provide.

If it is post metadata you need, have a look here. http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_post_meta

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Brandon Harvey
    Participant

Tom a little, I’m trying to find the post/page’s loop so I can hook into it and add support for my custom fields.

Just wasn’t sure where the best place to start is.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Brandon,

This is more of a WordPress related question rather than to do with the theme, I would recommend asking on the WordPress forums, someone might have the same question as you too. Sorry I cannot be of anymore assistance.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.