Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Pages Flickering when scrolling down

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Albert Isaacs
    Participant

Hello,

re: http://www.cnss.weblogix.ca

For some reason, most of my pages flicker violently when i scroll down to the bottom of the page. It happens on both safari and chrome. I have not been able to recognize any pattern to this, very sporadic. What does help sometimes is to shorten the page frame, which may work for that page but may/may not happen again when i change to another page. Any advice will be helpful. I have reinstalled the theme twice to no avail.

Thanks.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Albert,

This is because the height of your site matches the height of the browser window and as you scroll down, it will only scroll slightly. But it is enough to trigger the sticky menu so it creates this effect.

Either you can make your page slightly longer by adding a little more content or make it shorter. You could also turn off the sticky menu within Appearance > Theme Options > Header > Sticky menu, OFF.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Albert Isaacs
    Participant

Thanks Tom for a prompt response. I turned off the sticky menu and it works like a charm.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.