Home / Forums / You Theme Support / PAGES SECTION in WORDPRESS do not show up

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • hloopez
    Participant

Hello,

After installing YOU THEME, the pages module wont show up. But when a deactivate YOU THEME, it shows up.
    PLease help me with this issue.

I only have two days with this theme and it is very difficult to edit/publish. Please help me.

thanks,

• This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  hloopez.

hloopez
    Participant

im also having this error when installing plugins

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 82 bytes) in /home/hloopez/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/slide.class.php on line 53

Hi @hloopez

Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can test and check on this further from our end?

Regards,

hloopez
    Participant

Hello Acoda team

I’ve fully uninstall wordpress, and start again with a fresh copy, upload the theme again and start adding the demo’s.
    Wow, it was a large path to make this theme work.

You need to be more specific with the configuration/requiremnts of wordpress.

I have to modify my DB to 256M, just to run revslider and woocoomerce. But now, thats all fixed.

I also have problem uploding the theme, because you said not to wait more than 5 minutes and then refresh the page, i waited more than 30min to upload all the info!!!

Hi @hloopez

We apologize for the issues you have run into.

The ‘5-minute’ timeframe would depend on the speed of your internet and the speed of your hosting server. For shared hosting servers where the resources are shared by a lot of sites, it takes longer than that.

Are you still having issues with the installation or with the theme? Please elaborate them so we can address them all for you ASAP.

Thanks!

hloopez
    Participant

Thanks, not for now.

You’re welcome, @hloopez

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.