Home / Forums / ePix Support / Pagination problem

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
  • sisinqo
    Participant

Hey there! Im trying to set up newsite using epix but i have couple problems.
    first of all my site is dvojplatnicka.tk

1. The biggest problem is, that pagination on home page doesnt work properly. When i click on page 2, it is exactly the same content as on the home page. I have found somebody with similar issue but its on Dynamix forum and apparently i have only access to ePix forum. (btw i have tried to deactivate every plugin, but no difference)

2. If you check first post (cinnamon rolls) it is basicly template for my futured posts. The top image is set to be paralax bg, but i cannot figure out how to put it couple pixels upwards, so there will be no white space on the top of the page.

3. I cannot find out, how to make bigger text. On the same site (as in 2nd question) there is a text called “Postup” and its defined to be “super size text”. But its still small for my use and i cannot find something like heading text or something similar.

Thanks for your answers, really enjoying your theme!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Can you post your WordPress login details please and I’ll take a look for you.

2. You can add the class no-margin-top to remove the top space.

3. You can customize the font sizes via the Customizer ( Appearance > Customize ), select the skin you’re using and head to “Font Settings” to adjust the overall sizes.

sisinqo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

The background row isn’t really supposed to work in that way. It’s more for pages if I’m honest. You could use a featured image, but it will not display full width like you have it now.

I’ve not seen it done before, but It’s more than capable 🙂

sisinqo
    Participant

Hi,

Well i know its working fine on page, but i was hoping it would be possible to make it for posts also. Thats a shame. Never mind, im going to make something different instead.

What about the pagination problem? Did you figure it out?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you post your FTP login details. I’ll have to investigate further as to why the pagination is no longer working and I’ll provide you with a direct solution.

sisinqo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

sisinqo
    Participant

OMFG!!

somethig happend to my site, did you tryied something or what? my hompage is now completly wrong 🙁 please help!!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve not tried anything. I’m just looking at your reply now – I’ll see what I can see. It looks like the images are missing for the first posts.

sisinqo
    Participant

Well yes, you were partially right. But it still showing wired double image (also sometimes with text). Do you have an idea what might be wrong with it? thx

sisinqo
    Participant

Never mind, i figured it out, it was wrong selection on slide content. Oh god It wa scarry.. But if you could take a look at the pagination problem it would be great, thx! 🙂

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve done some extensive testing with this and it seems to be related to the home page. I re-created the page here: http://dvojplatnicka.tk/test/ and the pagination works fine.

is there anything unusual in the .htaccess file?

sisinqo
    Participant

yes, but when i set it as static home page it didnt work. Im sorry but I dont know what .htaccess file is. (it means that i propably didnt messed up with it). Do you have any idea how to solve this? thx

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hmm, ok. Leave it with me, that’s more complex than I thought.

sisinqo
    Participant

i have updated the theme to the newest version but pagination is still not working, just to let you know..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.