Home / Forums / ePix Support / Phone Navigation Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Frank Lucatuorto
    Participant

Hi,

Love the theme. The only issue I’m having is on the navigation menu when viewed on mobile devices. In order for the navigation menu to show up, you have to click on a small circle at the top of the screen which isn’t very intuitive for a lot of people that have been viewing it. Is there any way to change this?

http://www.NickDillinger.com

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Frank,

Within the blue circle, there should be a hamburger menu icon, but it looks like you have set the link color as the same color of blue so it does not show. I recommend checking this within Appearance > Customize to change the color of this so it will be more intuitive for users.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Frank Lucatuorto
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Thanks so much. That does make it more obvious. I’m wondering though if there’s a way to have the menu already displayed by default when someone visits the page on a mobile device?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Frank,

You could use Custom CSS to always make the menu open but the reason why this was not done was because the menu can sometimes take up a lot of room on a mobile device, so by default it is hidden.

You can view the comprehensive Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.