Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / PHP Error Notices

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Thomas Edgell
    Participant

Andy,

I am getting the following error notices in my query monitor plugin.

Is that something that needs to be addressed or ignored?

Undefined index: skin_id_frame_header 1 wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php:96 load_template(‘~/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php’)
    locate_template()
    get_header() Core

Undefined index: skin_id_frame_footer 1 wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php:98 load_template(‘~/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php’)
    locate_template()
    get_header() Core

Undefined index: skin_id_branding_ver 1 wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php:99 load_template(‘~/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php’)
    locate_template()
    get_header() Core

Undefined index: skin_id_transparent_branding_ver 1 wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php:100 load_template(‘~/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php’)
    locate_template()
    get_header() Core

Undefined index: skin_id_main_divider_shade 1 wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php:129 load_template(‘~/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php’)
    locate_template()
    get_header() Core

Undefined index: skin_id_header_shadow 1 wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php:132 load_template(‘~/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php’)
    locate_template()
    get_header() Core

Undefined index: skin_id_header_shadow 1 wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php:133 load_template(‘~/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php’)
    locate_template()
    get_header() Core

Undefined index: skin_id_layer2_type 1 wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php:180 load_template(‘~/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php’)
    locate_template()
    get_header() Core

Undefined index: skin_id_layer4_type 1 wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php:182 load_template(‘~/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php’)
    locate_template()
    get_header() Core

ccstech
    Participant

I get errors too. Even on fresh install.

Notice: Undefined variable: labels in /var/www/clients/client1/web13/web/wordpress/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm/inc/register-post-types.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: skin_id_header_shadow in /var/www/clients/client1/web13/web/wordpress/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php on line 132

Notice: Undefined index: skin_id_header_shadow in /var/www/clients/client1/web13/web/wordpress/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php on line 133

ccstech
    Participant

Anybody?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for pointing these out. The warnings are showing because you’re in debug mode, but as they are just warnings and do not affect functionality – either way I’ll resolve them for the next version.

Thomas Edgell
    Participant

Awesome. That is why you are the best…

ccstech
    Participant

Actually I’m not in debug mode – but I did update WP before activating the theme.
    Once I changed the directive from PHP-FPM to FastCGI everything seems to be fine – but other themes were working with PHP-FPM without issue before and after the WP update.

The PHP errors were plastered in the dashboard AND on the site above the header, so it was site affecting.

Cheers.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  ccstech.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.