Home / Forums / ePix Support / Pinterest integration

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Pete Barnes
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I am trying to add a pin it button on hover from pinterest so folk can share my images. I added the JS script from pinterest in theme options – customise – JS but only it only seemed to appear on a few images, nothing in galleries or with lightbox images, so I removed it. How do I go about integrating pinterest with epix? Any help as always is appreciated
    Pete Barnes http://www.petebarnesphotography.co.uk

Pete Barnes
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Pete,

You wouldn’t be able to put it on all images, it generates code for each one and would be so heavy on page load. The best option would be to add the pinterest button to the Appearance > Widgets > Menu Sidebar Panel so that they can pin the page they’re on.

Pete Barnes
    Participant

Cheers Andy,

If I wanted it positioned toward the bottom of the sidebar how would I go about it?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You’re welcome Pete, for it to be at the bottom, I’d have to add some CSS to achieve that. That would mean signing up to the customization forum.

Pete Barnes
    Participant

Cheers Andy, I’ll have a look at signing up

Pete Barnes
    Participant

Just another quick one, If i try and pin something from the homepage slider only the first image comes up, it works fine everywhere else, I was just wondering if there was a workaround for this, not sure if it is to do with the lazyload or what? doesn’t seem to matter if I let all the images load

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.