Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Pinterest & lightbox…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • schmecko
    Participant

Hello,

First, thanks for your theme, it’s amaizing & helpfull 🙂

I do have 2 questions :

– I would like that my client would be able to do a pinterest board from photos on my blog page. But only the photos on the main page / post is clickable, none when you are on “Lightbox mode”, why ? is it possible ? (even with the small previews on the page /post).

– When I share a post on facebook (like the last one on top of the page :
    https://www.facebook.com/theparisianphotographers/). Users who click on the link can not see any photos with an Iphone or smartphone as the article or page is opening with facebook (it works if I copy / paste the link in the browser but no one does that). Any idea ?

Thanks a lot for your feedback & your work.

Hi @alexschmecko

– My apologies but I can’t visualize the issue you described. Can you please elaborate so we can also test this?

– I tested this from my end by visiting your Facebook page and clicking on the latest link you shared and the site linked opened with images loading correctly. I used an iPhone 6 plus to test.

Regards,

schmecko
    Participant

Hello,

It’s only when I click on the link from the Application Facebook, not if I’m log with my browser….
    I have un Iphone 6SE & 7 and I ask to many of my friend as you can see on comments.

And also, any idea with pinterest & lightbox ?

Regards,

Hi @alexschmecko

I actually also used the Facebook App to test and I used 2 separate iPhones to test. If the issue persists from your end. Try to disable all plugins, leaving just Visual Composer enabled and check if the issue persists.

For the pinterest issue you mentioned, I need more information on how I can reproduce the issue from my end so we can test it.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.