Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Please Help with setup

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Kim Thomas
    Participant

I just bought this theme and have watched the videos.. the layout in the theme is just blank… How do get the layout like the demo site?

You can take a look here.. www. localseomania.com

thanks,

Kim

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hey Kim,

To start with the theme is installed incorrectly – see this page Installing DynamiX – then you will need to change to the home page you have set, see this page Setting a Home Page.

Let me know how you get on. 

Helena
    Participant

Thank you very much for this theme and your support. I think Dynamix is very complete, and I love it! But I’m in troble…

I bought it on Friday, I have installed and uninstalled two or three times, I have seen the tutorials and the diferents trobleshootings in this web site, I have set de Home page, and I have tried to get started with the home page, with 4 images… I want a 3D Gallery but I've tried the other galleries… well, it does not work any way, and I feel very frustrated because I'm sure that is not a theme fault… but I don’t know what to do any more, and I need to go ahead with my work… Please, can you help me? Thank you in advanced!!!!

Kim Thomas
    Participant

Thanks Andy,

I have finally installed it properly and set it up the right way.. Excellent theme, although will take some time to learn all the functionality..

Helena, Please start your own thread..

thanks,

Kim

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Glad it's working Kim!

Helena, can you start a new thread otherwise it will mail Kim. 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.