Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Plugin not activated. A higher version of ACODA Gigatools is needed for this the

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • toughlex
    Participant

Installing Plugin: ACODA Counters
    Downloading install package from http://staging.toughlex.com/wp-content/themes/you/plugins/acoda-counters.zip…

Download failed. Unauthorized

Plugin not activated. A higher version of ACODA Counters is needed for this theme. Please update the plugin.

TGMPA v2.6.1
    Return to Required Plugins Installer

What should I do to solve that?

Hi @toughlex

What type of plugin are you trying to install? Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can test/check on this further from our end?

Regards,

toughlex
    Participant

It is clear from the text above, plugin is ACODA Counters. Are you able to find that?
    Isn’t it a public place where anyone can find our credentials? I would not like to put it here.
    Dear Edcel, seems that you are not really qualified in this area, are we able to get qualified support?

Hi @toughlex

My apologies for the mix-up as I did not notice the plugin name.

If you set your reply as ‘Private’ nobody else should be able to see the credentials you will send. If you can also send your FTP credentials, we’d appreciate it.

Thanks!

toughlex
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @toughlex

Can you please send over your FTP credentials too so we can personally unzip the theme/plugin files to the correct directory?

The issue looks to be from your server, so we will manually unzip the plugins so you can install it to your site.

The developer will also look into this further as it has seem to happen on a few hosting servers.

Thanks!

toughlex
    Participant

Nevermind, all good.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us back if you encounter any issues, @toughlex

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.