– Problem conerns creation of new page (grid_gallery using portfolio categories)
– Using visual composer backend: fail (see Szenario 1)
– Using WordPress standard (?): works (see Szenario 2)
– Current webpage is okay, since im using an old version from backup (it worked in the past)
– URL: markus-billich.de-> Portfolio
Create New Page -> Backend Editor -> Add Element -> Grid Gallery -> Grid Gallery Settings -> Portfolio Categories -> PROBLEM: Categories missing (see screenshot)
PROBLEM: Portfolio categories not visible and not selectable !
Using WordPress standard: Portfolio categories available. Works!
Wordpress 4.3 (occurred also with previous version)
ePix 2.1(can’t say if it is related to update to 2.1 – but in past it worked)
VisualComposer 4.6.2 (occurred also with previous version)
I already issued a support request to visual composer team.
The explained the issue is not related to visual composer.
Thanks in advance
Please try replacing ePix/lib/adm/inc/register-post-types.php with the following file:
This should allow you to see the Portfolio Categories again.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.