Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / portfolio example 4

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Natalie
    Participant

I’ve added my portfolio items. I’d like the portfolio page to look like the demo portfolio#4 how can I do this?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Natalie,

This is the exact page code I’m using. Create a page, goto “Text” view on the editor and paste in the following, switch to “Visual” and then click “Backend Editor” for Visual Composer to fire up.

All you need to do now is edit the Post Masonry Grid and change the Data Source to your Portfolio items.

[vc_row full_width="stretch_row" css=".vc_custom_1439374939236{margin-bottom: 0px !important;padding-top: 135px !important;padding-bottom: 100px !important;background-image: url(http://acoda.com/dynamix/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/mountains.jpg?id=3903) !important;background-position: center !important;background-repeat: no-repeat !important;background-size: cover !important;}"][vc_column][vc_column_text]
    <h1 style="text-align: center;"><span class="white-text">Portfolio Example Four</span></h1>
    <p style="text-align: center;"><span class="white-text">Floating Header, 4 Columns, Masonry, Lazy Load Button, Hover Effect</span></p>
    [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width="stretch_row_content_no_spaces"][vc_column][vc_masonry_grid post_type="portfolio" max_items="" style="load-more" items_per_page="8" element_width="3" gap="0" button_color="green" item="2663" grid_id="vc_gid:1437999219742-642f16f1f60b83ab8781ee8731eeb828-6" taxonomies="18, 19, 20, 21"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Natalie
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Thanks so much for this. Now it makes sense. But when I did this, I entered the portfolio category name (showed up for me once I started typing) Nothing shows up. I have 19 portfolio items in there… There are no errors when I look in the code inspector. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong here.

Here is my url: http://new.gediweb.com/portfolio/

Natalie
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Natalie,

It looks like there might be a bug with this. I’ve just updated the BETA version to address this – it’s near completion and is safe to use.

You can download the DynamiX BETA here: http://acoda.com/forums/topic/dynamix-5-1-1-beta/

Natalie
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Thanks! I upgraded to 5.1.1.beta but that does not fix the portfolio page. The masonry grid still does not show 🙁

Natalie
    Participant

I looked at the code and it looks like it tries to load it, but I dont see my portfolio category (where it’s supposed to load from) anywhere in the code…

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I re-added the Masonry Grid and it appears to work now. 🙂

Natalie
    Participant

Works! Great 🙂 Thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.