Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Portfolio Example Two (don't know how to create)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    arteataca
    Participant

Hi Andy!

I want to make a portfolio like your “example two”.
    How can I do that?
    I’ve tried to add in VC “post mansory grid”, uploaded the images into portfolio page and nothing happens!
    I want to create 3 different grids side-by-side (with 1 photo as thumbnail) and inside each one it will have 4-7 photos to enlarge after clickling them.
    Exactly like you “example two” – how can I do this?

Can you help me?

Cheers!
    ARTE ATACA

arteataca
    arteataca
    Participant

Hi there!

Can you help me, please?
    Thanks!

ARTE ATACA

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Arte,

I’ve made a change to one of the settings on your site, can you confirm this works now too?

arteataca
    arteataca
    Participant

Hi Andy

I don’t know what you did towards my portfolio, but I was trying several things and I manage to do this (you can check it in the link below):

http://www.jfmmoldes.com/jfm/pt/moldes/

This is not quite what I wanted, I just wanted 3 main images (1 for auto – 1 for consume – 1 for electronic) with a title. After clicking each one it would open a kind of pop-up gallery which would open 7 images for each title (auto – consume – electronic).
    How I did mine, I need to upload all images at once and they’re all visible (and when I click on them, my gallery appears).

Is it possible to have 3 main images and click on them to show my pieces gallery (on click)? Or the best way is how I made?

But my icons (with outline circles are working now!!) YEAHHHHHHH Many thanks! 😉

Cheers
    ARTE ATACA

arteataca
    arteataca
    Participant

My icons in spanish and english are oval… despite I chose “outline cirle” – where can I change that?

ARTE ATACA

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Did you mange to fix the outline circle issue?

With regards to the home page slider linking to other pages. Edit the Slider and locate “On click action”, select “Open Custom Link” and enter the three URL’s to pages where the other Galleries will be.

I hope that makes sense?

arteataca
    arteataca
    Participant

Hi Andy!

Thanks, but I needed to finish the site for my client so, I made the way I knew it would work.
    It’s not great (for me) but my client liked it – the site is already online!!! 🙂

Yes, the icon with outline worked just fine! Thanks!!

I think I won’t bother you more (for now)!
    Thanks for everything!

Cheers!
    ARTE ATACA

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.