Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Portfolio Excerpt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Jonathan
    Participant

Hi – is there a way to globally use the excerpt text next to the title text? Also, how can I format the title text for the portfolio titles without changing the title font on the main page?

The site is http://www.gmansales.com/portfolio/axiom-san-francisco/

Thanks!

Hi h@jdgoodelman

Can you please elaborate on what you mean with “globally use the excerpt text next to the title text” as I am unsure what you mean with that.

Each page has unique “classes” which you can use as an identifier to specifically apply changes to it without affecting the other page’s style. If you want to change the font size of the title on portfolio items, use this CSS:

.single-portfolio h1.entry-title {
        font-size: 12px;
    }

Paste it inside Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS

Thanks!

Jonathan
    Participant

Thanks. Here is what I am trying to do. On each portfolio page, it should say “Title” – “Designed by” “except text”. Is that possible?

Hi @jdgoodelman

Thanks for specifying.

It should be possible and there are a number of workarounds to this.

One possible workaround is to create your own single-portfolio.php in your Child theme. You may copy the single-portfolio.php from the them then just apply the customization you want. We do not have support for such customization though.

Another option is to use plugins that customizes excerpts or use custom fields for the portfolio items that you can output per page.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.