Home / Forums / ePix Support / Portfolio & Flickr

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • davidcbk
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I have some doubts:

1. I want set a flickr account to show the albums that I have, that’s ok. My doubst it that i dont know how show that images. Furthermore, it is possible link that images to the woocommerce? because i would like that photos can be sell in HD , if the user pay they received a link to download the sold image in HD.

2. I dont know how publish a portfolio, I create a slide set manager and then a portfolio in portfolio options. But I dont know what I must to publish, i have create a page called portfolio where i want publish there the differents portfolioo.

Thank you

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. I’d love to recommend the Flickr API, but honestly, I don’t any longer. It’s ridiculously slow connecting to it and by the time it’s loaded the images, your users would have left. There’s no way to connect it to woocommece anyway. It’s best to upload them to WordPress and use a caching plugin to allow them to load as quickly as possible.

2. Once you’ve created a Slide Set, you create the Page where you want to show the Portfolio and then add a Grid Gallery via the Visual Composer, select the Slide Set as a datasource and you’re good to go. I recommend installing the demo and seeing how I’ve created it.

davidcbk
    Participant

Thank you, Andy.

One question more, In the menu, how I can disable that appear the icon “i” where appear “sarch” , last comments, categories, etc. Thank you!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can remove that by going to Appearance > Widgets and removing any widgets within the “Information Panel”.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.