Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Portfolio is not posting

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • bgardgraphics
    Participant

Hello,

I have been creatiing my portfolio in a grid in the visual composer. Now, when I create new portfolio items in my gallery grid, they are not showing up on my portfolio page any more. Any suggestions on what the issue could be? I am not doing anything any different than what I was originally doing and it was working just fine.

Thanks.

Hi @bgardgraphics

Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check further? There’s seem to have a bug on this forum as we cannot access your previous tickets.

Regards,

bgardgraphics
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

bgardgraphics
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

bgardgraphics
    Participant

It is as if only the first 10 portfolios items are showing on the portfolio page. Anything that I after that does not show up on the portfolio page.

Hi @bgardgraphics

This should now be fixed.

The ‘Post Count’ under Grid Gallery Settings was actually set to 10, so I changed it to 100 and all your posts are now showing.

Regards.

bgardgraphics
    Participant

Thank you so much! Is this something I have the ability to control. Could you tell me how to access this setting so that in the future I may be able to adjust it if need be?

Thanks,
    @bgardgraphics

bgardgraphics
    Participant

HI,

No worries. I just found the answer to my question. I see where the setting can be changed. Thanks again!

Good to know that, @bgardgraphics

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.