Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Portfolio links on mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • play-design
    Participant

Hei.

2 problems.

nr 1.
    On mobile/tablet. When you press on one of the portfolio thumbs, it links to the same project.

Every thing works fine on desktop or when the portfolio is shown in three columns. But as soon as it breaks into 1 column, it just breaks and everything links to the same project.

nr 2.
    I know my colleague has already asked about this, but we still haven’t found a work around. The /portfolio pages template is overwritten and turned into an archive page. As soon as we change the url to /ex-portfolio or something else it works fine.

Hi @play-design

Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can personally check on this further from our end?

Regards,

play-design
    Participant

playdesign.no

We fixed the portfolio on mobile issue. Seems we got a bit creative coding, but it’s all good.

The archive / portfolio page is still a pain in the ass. But we made it work with some re-directs and such and such.

How ever! One thing you might want to fix.
    The scroll anchor seems a bit jumpy (check to link). It seam event.preventDefault() was not called to cancel the standard action, so the browser jumps to the anchor, then back to where you clicked, and then scroll down. And remove the console.logs

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  play-design.

Hi @play-design

I have not particularly seen that issue. Can you please send us a screencast of the issue so I can forward it to the developer?

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.