Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Portfolio Pages Blank after current version update & Visual Composer Shows code

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • I upgraded to most recent version a few days ago but had to revert back to Version: 4.3 and now Templatera requires 4.6 so I’m not sure what to do now. My website is not working right and I’m trying to get it right and updated to most current version. Can you please look into this for me?

Visual composer doesn’t work on front end and recent version doesn’t allow you to display attached media on a page in grid or gallery like previous versions.

This reply has been marked as private.

Gareth Chapman
    Participant

Hi – I may have a similar problem. I am told that Visual Composer was updated last week and the website now no longer shows my posts. Visual Composer is also asking for a Visual Composer License Key, which I can’t locate anywhere as it came with Dynamix. Can you help?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

What was the reason for reverting back to 4.3? Please ensure that you’ve updated both DynamiX and WordPress before updating to Visual Composer 4.6 and then you should not have any issues.

4.7 is available to download from here: http://acoda.com/tmp/js_composer.zip.

Attached images did not display in gallery and the all portfolio pages were blank or 404/501 error and testimonial shortcodes showed on the front end as well as the message Important notice: You have an outdated version of Visual Composer Design Options. It is required to review and save it. at the top of plugins page.

I updated both DynamiX and Visual Composer to 4.7 but now many of my post and pages using VC are blank. Please take a look into this with the login details I provided as I can’t have my website with multiple blank pages and portfolios not working and expect to get new business. This is why I had to revert back on the 30th. Everything was working great with no errors using theme version 4.3.1.

Ok New status I removed updated VC you offered in response and all is good except for the pages where I’m using attached images as the content to display. Is this option no longer available? I used this for all my portfolio pages so I hope it’s still an option.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

It appears to be running out of memory. Please take a look at increasing the memory as per the WordPress guide: https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

It’s also worth disabling all plugin ( apart from Visual Composer ) to see if that resolves it too and then re-enable one-by-one.

Sorry but I need this fixed yesterday or I must revert again to the older version. The Portfolio pages still are not showing content. Current memory is at 256M and never had a problem prior to upgrade. Can you please answer my question in regards to attached images as the content as this seems to be the pages showing 404 errors or white pages. How many days does this issue need to continue. I have done nothing up update the theme and my content is gone with error portfolio pages. I’m desperate as I have business i’m trying to get and can’t show them the portfolio with nothing displaying and 404 errors.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I can’t access your login page to look at it. If nothing has changed apart from upgrading the plugins, the only thing I can think of is it is memory. Did you try disabling the plugins to see if it resolved it? More specifically, if you have advanced excerpt enabled, try disabling it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.