Home / Forums / ePix Support / Portfolio problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • CHRISTOPHE SERRANO
    Participant

Hello, I’m French, excuse my English. I have a problem with the use of portfolio. I updated my website with Epix. I had already created several portfolio. But when I selected portfolio categories with grid gallery for example, no image appears. I can not be I understand the procedure to use my portfolio?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

This sounds like your categories may not be have the same slug and name. You need to make sure the name is: My Slug and the slug is: my-slug for example.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Tom

CHRISTOPHE SERRANO
    Participant

Ok Thanks, problem resolved. It’s a problem with a slug and name… Thank You very much!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

zistudios
    Participant

I am having the same problem. I’ve made sure ha my Portfolio name and slug are the same, ignoring the case. Newborn Portfolio is the portfolio category name. newborn-portfolio is the slug. I then added a page with a grid gallery that has a Portfolio Category as the source. The Portfolio Category I selected with the checkbox is Newborn Portfolio.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you setting the images as featured images within the Portfolio posts? Without seeing your sites admin, I am not too sure what is happening here.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

zistudios
    Participant

Do I need to make a unique portfolio post per image? Is there a way to add a series of imags, like with a slide set, and then have all of them part of a gallery? I’m not clear on the advantage of Portfolios. Article http://themeva.com/docs/epix/gallery-media-posts/ talks about Gallery Media posts, which I think are Portfolio posts in Epix?? This link is from the Epix doco, but I don’t see this post type. Help here is appreciated.

zistudios
    Participant

Thanks in advance

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I will get the documentation updated as it is slightly out of date. It sounds like you are doing the correct thing but you will need to create a Portfolio post for each image.

Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.