Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Portuguese (Portugal) pt_PT available

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Bruno Henriques
    Participant

Just finished the translation, get it here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/1823482099/pt_PT.rar

however, I'm having some trouble with it, since just some of it appears under the theme?!

maybe andy could shed some light on this?

thank you and congrats again for a great theme!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hey Bruno,

That's great, thank you! 

Which parts aren't showing? 

Bruno Henriques
    Participant

Well, 1st of all, I'm trying this in my home Ubuntu server…

I 've got latest version of wordpress (in pt_PT) and buddypress installed (no translation available yet), and so I'm guessing that should be the problem?

all of forums, groups… appear in english, but wordpress related (blog, posts, categories) show ok in Portuguese.

there's also a conflict within the main blog page, it shows in english on the header: Select categories to display, but then below, they don't appear and it gives me the message (this time in Portuguese) "Sorry, but there aren't any posts in the %s category yet." with the %s being none,zip, as if it didn't had any categories…

Bruno Henriques
    Participant

Blog problem solved.. 🙂 it was the model of the page set to default insted of Blog…(funny, don't remember ever changing it?!)

Bruno Henriques
    Participant

regarding my first post, can't understand, but my wp install simply refuses to use the translation placed on dynamix theme, instead, and since there isn't buddypress fully translated to pt_PT, I did it my self, translating all of it, and when I installed the locale  pt_PT under buddy it's now in Portuguese, using my translated mo files …

it works, but for some reason it doesn't read the dynamix pt_PT… 🙂

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Bruno,

Did you do the translation via the locoalization plugin (see documentation) – it should pick up DynamiX and BuddyPress in one hit?

Bruno Henriques
    Participant

Hi Andy, yes I did, but it simply refused to translate anything, until I manually (using localization plugin) translated all of buddypress (sigh)…

no harm done, though, it was bound to happen one day or another 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.