Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Post and portfolio problem

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
  • squizzo
    Participant

Hi. I would like to have a post like this one in your demo: http://you.acoda.com/construction-wordpress-theme/2016/09/03/office-masterpiece-completed/

I installed the theme and the demo content and have the demo posts, but when I see one of them, it doesn’t show the title background image, so all the content goes up under the menu and is all a mess, as you can see here http://oi64.tinypic.com/55h11l.jpg

When I see the source code, the image is there. It just seems is hidden. I have no other pligins than the ones in the theme.

What can I do? I changed the image, but nothing happens. I have the same issue with Portfolio.

Squizzo

Hi @squizzo

Can you please send your site’s URL and login credentials so we could personally check on this from our end?

Regards,

squizzo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @squizzo

Yes, just set the reply as ‘Private’ and I am the only one that can see the credentials.

Regards,

Hi. I believe I’m experiencing this same problem. The post content goes up into menu and I can’t seem to get it back down via any of the settings.
    Can you please help?
    Thanks,
    John

squizzo
    Participant

Hi @squizzo,

I can’t see our response as it is marked as private (if it was meant for me?).

Thanks

Hi @squizzo

Can you please specify the URL of the page that you’re having issue with so we could check and test further?

Hi @travelplanservicescouk

Please send the specific URL of the page and the login credentials so we could check as well your issue.

Regards,

Hi @travelplanservicescouk

I have sent the reply to the other ticket you opened.

Regards,

squizzo
    Participant

squizzo
    Participant

Hi. I still have no answer and I need to finish the portfolio of my website and it is not working. What should I do?

Thanks.

Len
    Participant

I think I’m having a similar problem, only on my posts, both portfolio and blog.

It was working, and now it’s not. Not sure what changed.

These fix it, maybe there is a better fix though.
    Top line fixes portfolio posts, top and bottom line fix blog main page and posts.

.header_float .intro-wrap.skinset-sub_header {position: relative;}
    .page-template-blog .header-float-wrap, .single-post .header-float-wrap {position: relative;}

https://aspenremodelers.com/remodel-articles/

Hi @squizzo,

The issue is because the portfolio is set to use “Float+ Transparent” Header. this is why the header now floats and overlays the post content.

All you need to do is set the ‘Floating Header’ to ‘Disabled’ which should be in the ‘Layout’ tab which should appear under the post/page editor.

Currently, it is set to ‘Default’ and if you go to Theme Options > Header, the floating header is set to ‘Float + Transparent”, that is why the Portfolio inherits this setting as it’s set to ‘Default’.

Regards,

squizzo
    Participant

So, I can’t have a Floating Header in the portfolio as I have in the rest of the site??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.