Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Post Gallery Grid

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • David Ediger
    Participant

Hi,

Firstly – I am seriously impressed with the level of updates and attention to detail that Andy (and Team – if there is one) is providing for this Theme.

I was initially thinking that it would be nice to see one or 2 updates – but you have consistently provided outstanding support… the same can't be said for other Themes/Authors. – So Thank-you.

I am happy that you updated the theme to accommodate a Post Grid Gallery. The only issue I have with it is that – wide images and tall images don't look very good in the grid.  In other words – a grid with a collection of images with some that are wide and then some that are tall just don't work so well – it would be nice to have an option where the images are cropped somehow and somewhat to conform to squares or rectangles that then all are the same – regardless of the actual size of the original image. And then link to the un-altered image. 

Thanks for looking into this.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi David,

Thanks for the feedback, no team – just me, however I have some great help from some of the buyers and it's turning into a great little community. 

With the grid gallery, you can adjust the height – or do you mean that if you have some portrait and some landscape they are all cropped the same? 

David Ediger
    Participant

HI Andy,

Yes cropping them to the same X/Y regardless if the "large" image is portrait or landscape.

Right now – and maybe it's the way that I have posted them. The image grid is a collection of  both wide and tall images – making them a little awkward looking.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.